1. What is the difference between low and high resolution? What resolution are the basic and plus packages?
- Low resolution images will print sizes up to 5x7. Think smaller prints and gifts. They are also great for sharing online and won't clog an email. High resolution prints up to 30x30, the most versatile. The files sizes are huge and will not share well. The basic and plus packages are sent in medium resolution, which means they print up to 8x10. Medium resolution is great for all of your small printing needs.
2. Which package is the best "bang for your buck?"
- If you are wanting to keep digitals just to have them and maybe do some small gift printing, I would recommend 12 low resolution images for $200 and then buy 1 or 2 high resolution images on the side if you wanted a larger print. The next best would be the Plus Digital Package--the more digitals you buy, the cheaper it gets.
3. Can I buy more than 1 package?
- Of course--sometimes you have different needs for different pictures and it just makes sense to purchase another package. Ask me for a multi-package discount if you are buying more than one.
4. Can I upgrade packages if I want more images or less images from a previously purchased package?
- Yes and No. You can upgrade, but downgrading is not allowed. If the second package is less than the previously purchased one, you can switch but you will not get a refund of the difference.
5. Do I have to purchase a digital or print package right away or at booking, or can I wait until I see my gallery?
- You most certainly can wait, or purchase ahead of time. But you have 30 days from your gallery going live before you can no longer purchase a package. Your expiration date is noted in the gallery link email.
6. Can I purchase a la carte prints and a digital package?
- Of course--you can purchase prints from ANY image in your gallery even if it wasn't chosen in your digital package. Just do so before your gallery expires (30 days from creation).
© Maya Anna Photography 2016 | Raleigh Area Natural Light Photography | 6% Sales Tax charged on all services and products resulting in digital and tangible goods.